The Division PlayStation 4 1.1 Update Patch Notes Revealed
Yesterday, details on The Division 1.1 PC update have surfaced online. The patch introduces plenty of fixes to the yet to be released game, such as fixes for several lights that did not cast Global Illumination, and several other fixes. The 1.1 update has also been made available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and notes for the PlayStation 4 version have been shared online earlier today.
The Division 1.1 PlayStation 4 patch notes, shared earlier today by reddit user RedTerror98, reveal that most of the fixes introduced to the PC version by update 1.1 will be introduced to the PlayStation 4 version as well. You can check out the full notes for the new The Division update right below.
Appearance Menu has received a complete overhaul:
- Now displays as a Grid making it much easier to browse items
- “Outfit Sets” option added to quickly equip all the items in a set
- “Inspect” Feature added
- Fixed several lights that did not cast global illumination
- Fixed missing volumetric lights on Traffic Lights
- Illuminated signs now cast actual light
- Improved atmospheric haze in several Time and Weather combinations
- Improved night time lighting and contrast
- Tweaked exaggerated rimlight shader on characters
- Improved car window reflections
- Improved SSAO to be more pronounced
Mega Map and Open World updates:
- New “Mission Overview” has been added to the Mega Map
- Contaminated Zones will now display the required filter level on the Mega Map
- Field data with Audio will automatically play when you pick them up
- If you start listening to Field Data with audio from the menu you can keep listening outside the menu
- Added Subtitles for all Field Data that play audio
- Mission Entrance menu usability has been improved
- Significantly increased number of Crafting Materials obtained from Loot Crates
- New “Help” Menu is now available in Settings Menu – it stores all the Loading Screen and Context Sensitive Tips
- New Tutorials added for certain gameplay features and mechanics (these can be switched off in the Options Menu)
- The icon for Landmarks in the DarkZone has been changed and now indicates if Non-Player Enemies are present or not
- Added information to the in-game Loot Pickup UI that displays why an item can’t be picked up
- The Deployable Turret no longer targets non-rogue players and doesn’t damage neutral players caught in line of fire either
- Skill Modifiers have been added directly to Gear (previously only available on Gear Mods)
- Fixed an issue on Character Select that resulted in getting stuck with specific combination of inputs
- Fixed a progression blocking issue caused by accepting a group invite at a specific moment during the Base of Operations unlock sequence
- Players will no longer be returned all the way back to start screen after creating or logging in to their Ubisoft Club Account
- Fixed remaining Bugs that prevented log-in when some non-essential services were offline
- Overall stability increased – lots of Crash fixes!
- Further backend improvements and optimizations
- Many Localization adjustments and bug fixes
- Additional minor bug fixes and polish!
The Division will launch next week on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.