[UPDATE – Confirmed For Consoles] Dark Souls 3 1.03.1 Update Launching Next Week On PC
[Update] The new Dark Souls 3 update will also be made available on consoles as the 1.04 update. It will include the same changes of the 1.03.1 PC update.
[Original Story] Dark Souls 3, the new entry of the series developed by From Software, has been released earlier this week on consoles and PC in North America and Europe, and it’s been a relatively smooth release. The fact that the game seems to run decently for most players doesn’t mean that there is nothing to fix, though, and the team will soon introduce some gameplay tweaks and fixes soon to the PC version of the game with a new patch.
The Dark Souls 3 1.03.1 update will be released for the PC version of the game on April 18th at 11am CEST / 2am PST. The update will introduce a few gameplay balance tweaks as well as some not specified adjustments and bug fixes.
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
The update has also been confirmed earlier today for the Japanese console versions, so it’s highly likely that it will also be released in North America and Europe on consoles. We will update the post once we learn more about the matter.
If you have yet to get Dark Souls 3 on PC, and would like to know how it runs on AMD and NVIDIA GPUs, you definitely need to check out our performance analysis.
Dark Souls 3 is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We will keep you updated on the game’s future updates and additional content as soon as more comes in on it, so stay tuned for all the latest news.