Create Nested Folders in iOS 7.1 – How to
If you like creating categorizing and having an organized life, you must be a fan of nested folders too. Nested folders also make your home screen look a lot more clean and organized. Here is how you can create nested folders in iOS 7.1 with this little workaround.
– Recommended tutorial: Experiencing Poor Battery Life after iOS 7.1? These Few Simple Tips will Help You
How to create nested folders in iOS 7.1:
Here is the detailed, step by step guide to create nested folders in iOS 7.1:
- Choose any two apps on your iOS 7.1 powered device that you wish to put into one folder – you can choose any two regardless of them being native or third party apps.
- Also, choose the folder that you want to nest a new folder within.
- With your finger tap, place one of the chosen app’s icon over the other’s. As you see the folder animation process, grab and hold and the folder that you wish to nest in.
- When the new folder zooms and get created, you can release the folder you are holding. This will create a nested folder in iOS 7.1.
- Ta da!
This is how simple it is to create nested folders in iOS 7.1. Start having fun with this new feature and categorizing your tech existence.
– Source: Redmondpie
Relevant updates and news:
- iPhone 6 Concept Video – Bezel-Free Sapphire Display with Self-Healing Coat
- iOS 7.1 Direct Download Links for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – Images Gallery of iOS 7.1 Features
- iOS 7.1 for iPhone and iPad with CarPlay, UI Tweaks, Siri and Touch ID Improvements
- OS X Latest Update: Apple Offering Support for 4K Displays at Retina Resolution
- iPhone 5s Suffering from Major Touch ID Issues after iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Jailbreak – Steps to Make Sure You Don’t Lose Jailbreak
– Recommended iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- Get Access to Notifications Straight from Springboard
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- How to Customize Your Control Center Launch Apps
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Gestures-Based Gestr App Launcher now for Jailbroken iOS 6 and iOS 7 Devices
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7