Cooler Master Launches Silent Pro Hybrid Series Power Supplies
Cooler Master has announced the launch of its new Silent Pro Hybrid Series Power Supply Units which offer a fully modular design along with a rated efficiency around 90%. The new Silent Pro Hybrid Series are available in three different units – 805W, 1050W and a 1300Watt PSU.
Cooler Master has come up with a new innovative design with its new Power Supply Series which allows the cooling fan to switch off automatically when the power consumption is below 200W, This in return reduces unnecessary noise from the PSU when the PC is set at idle state. The 135mm fan on all three units alongwith three system fans can be manually controlled through a addon control panel which is included in the package. Features below:
- Fully Modular Cables
Flexibility of using only the cables needed for a cleaner system build
- Silent Operation
135 mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan for quieter operation
- Function Panel Fan Speed Control
5.25”control panel for 135mm PSU and three system fans
- Switchable Automatic / Manual mode
– Fanless Mode:
Fanless operation with 135mm fan is at 0dB when loading is under 200W or 25 degree celcius
– Manual Mode:
PSU fan speed can be adjusted manually from 3V-12V
- Single 12 V Power Rail Tackling challenges from the most power-intensive peripherals head on, this solitary 12 V power rail provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading up to 105A.
- Double-Layer EMI Filter Dual protection from electromagnetic interference, thus restraining noise and interference for greater protection for you and your connections.
- Unique Patented Technologies:
Specially design transformer to improve thermal and efficiency.
Patent design transformer mount with heat sink, the size was reduced by up to 25% than the traditional transformer providing lesser energy consumption, while conducting the heat for better overall efficiency.Advertisement
HTT™ – Heat Transfer Technology:
Patent design “L” shaped heat sink layout.
This technology helps to guide the air flow along the heat sink to improve the air circulation for maximum performance.
Patent design hyper link between IC and the relative components.
Patent energy conversion design path provides super efficient connection from the transformer to components. The signal can be transfer directly without any energy loss.
- Intel Compliant ATX12V v 2.3 and EPS version 2.92 compliant.
- Active PFC+ PWM Combo Controller Integrating this active controller will increase the efficiency of any computer, making PFC higher than 99%.
- Japanese Capacitors
High quality capacitors protecting equipment from capacitor leakage problem, also increasing the life-span of your equipment, especially at high temperatures.
- Eco-friendly design: Erp Lot6 Ready!
A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- Supports 4-Way SLI / CrossFire + Dual CPUs.
Able to run toughest rig with 4-way GPUs and dual CPUs without any hassle.
- And More
Multiple updated connectors for all types of interfaces (PCIe, SATA etc.)
Multiple Protection Design (OVP / UVP / OCP / OPP / OTP / SCP)
High reliability with an MBTF of at least 100,000 hours of use.
Pricing is set as following – 850 W (199.99 USD), 1050 watts (249.99 USD) and 1300W (299.99 USD).
For more info, Go to www.coolermaster.com/
Product Link – http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6744