Master Coding and Design with the Complete Computer Science Bundle
If you have been waiting for the Complete Computer Science bundle that brings you all the essentials of web, programming, and databases, it’s finally here. WCCFtech Deals is bringing back the massive discount on the Complete Computer Science Bundle. This bundle is designed to offer you quality tech education without having to pay exorbitant tuition. 8 courses and 78+ courses will ensure you have access to all the right learning material.
Whether it’s coding or design, you can start learning new skills or earn some more to keep heading on your professional journey. Head over to WCCFtech Deals to grab this offer and start your tech journey.
89% Off Complete Computer Science Bundle
This bundle includes the following courses:
- From 0 to 1: C Programming: This course will walk you through technical concepts such as loops, strings, and more, allowing you to conquer C and build a wide variety of apps and programs in no time at all.
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design: You’ll scale the behemoth that is object-oriented programming, mastering classes, objects, and more to conquer a language that powers everything from online games to chat platforms.
- From 0 to 1: Data structures & Algorithms in Java: You’ll learn how common data structures organize information so it can be used efficiently, how algorithms work to manipulate this data, and more.
- From 0 to 1: SQL and Databases Heavylifting: Create, customize and retrieve data from Database Management Systems such as MySQL
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie: In this quick and dirty course, you’ll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming, 75 Solved Problems: make sense of this powerful and versatile language with 75 real-world use cases.
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things: Understand how to tinker with this microcomputer’s physical parts, and master the Python programming required to complete home automation projects such as flashing LEDs and remote-controlled sensors.
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple: Learn from business successes and failures of the top tech companies.