Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PlayStation 4 Box Art and First Official Details Revealed
Sledgehammer Games tried to keep their upcoming Call of Duty 2014 title in a closed container so that no additional information gets to gamers before it is revealed officially. To end gamers’ impatience, the developer released a teaser trailer of its upcoming highly anticipated first-person shooter video game, promising to take the veil completely off the game on May 4, 2014. But the leaks cleansed Sledgehammer’s plans for official reveal.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Pre-Order Listing Reveals First Official Details and PlayStation 4 Box Art of the Game
Recently, a leaked trailer and screenshots revealed that Sledgehammer Game’s upcoming title is called Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The leaks also highlighted many important details about the game such as it is set in a futuristic world where highly advanced war instruments and equipments are used, and it is based on a sort of rebellion group that acts against the government of the United States.
In wake of the leaks, developer of the game officially confirmed Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare by releasing the first official trailer for the game. The game is said to be a true next-gen spinner in the franchise, with enhanced graphics and improved gameplay. The developer will apparently still hold its ground and put forward more information about the game on the promised date.
Amazon, one of the largest online retailers, has already created a pre-order page for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The page reveals new information about the game along with its PlayStation 4 box art. According to the listing, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will hit Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November 4th of this year. The game’s PlayStation 4 box art can be seen below.
Here is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s official description shared on Amazon’s pre-order page:
“Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare aims to envision the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons – one of the most powerful men in the world – shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
Power Changes Everything.
An Advanced World:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC – Atlas Corporation – is at the center of it all.
An Advanced Soldier:
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
An Advanced Arsenal:
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.”