We’ve got our hands on some details about the new BlazBlue title in works. Arc System Works announced BlazBlue” Chrono Phantasma.Details regarding latest installment in the BlazBlue franchise hits Twitter. It’s a dubbed title and is named BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, the game will feature 3 new characters, new costumes for the other characters, updated moves and variety of different tweaks. However, it’s still unclear that it will be a completely new game.
Toshimichi Mori, the designer at Arc System Works confirmed the game on Twitter. The details for the game are given below along with an image portraying the emblems of three new characters.
- The new release will be titled Blazblue Chrono Phantasma.
- There’s reportedly a lot that’s been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.
- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn’t wear a cap this time.
- Tsubaki seems to be the version that’s fallen to the dark side.
- Hazama has a new DD
- The BGMs seems to be different as well
- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.