The latest Black Ops patch addresses further issues in the PS3 version of the game:
1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)
* New Features: • New contracts added to the rotation.
* • Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
* • Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
* • Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
* • Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
* • Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.
* • Fixed a timing specific, long/infinite loading screen when joining games (sometimes giving you “Error – Read error (0×80010713) on file
* • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
* • Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
* • AK74U adjustments.
* • RCXD adjustments.
* • Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
* • Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
Follow the author on Twitter and follow WCCFTECH on Facebook aswell for all the latest updates remotely