Batman Arkham Knight – The Serious Edition Gets Awesome Hardcover Graphic Novel
Batman Arkham Knight has another interesting edition available, that comes with a beautiful hardcover graphic novel.
The Batman Arkham Knight – Serious Edition
- Includes: The Game, Batman 1st Appearance Skin, Exclusive Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Hardcover Graphic Novel. This product is a soft bundle and takes advantage of Amazon’s ability to ship more than one item together to you in an Amazon box. This product does not contain unique packaging.
- The Batmobile: Gamers have demanded it, and Batman: Arkham Knight delivers. The all new Batmobile sits at the heart of the gameplay experience and augments Batman’s abilities in every respect.
- Next-Gen Gotham City: Harnessing the power of the next generation of games systems, the entirety of Gotham City has been created in immense scale and with intimate detail offering players a truly legendary next-gen game world.
- The Epic Conclusion to a Legendary Trilogy: Rocksteady Studios returns to the helm of the multi-award winning franchise. Scarecrow is back to wreak his revenge against Batman joined by a completely new and original character, the Arkham Knight.
PlyStation 4 owners will get the exclusive Scarcrow Nightmare Pack
- For PlayStation owners, Batman Arkham Knight offers the exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Pack, in which Gotham falls victim to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, transforming the famous city into a twisted, hellish nightmare. Tear through the city in the all-new Batmobile and face off against a towering vision of Scarecrow and his undead army as they spread terror on the streets.
Batman Arkham Knight – The Serious Edition is available from Amazon.com for $69.99
NVIDIA has released a stunning new video of the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight, which showcases the effects NVIDIA GameWorks brings to the title. Batman Arkham Knight pre-loads are open on Xbox Live, and we finally get to learn the download size of the title. Rocksteady also released trailers for both the Harley Quinn Story Pack and the Red Hood Story Pack, and they both feature some great gameplay glimpses of the two characters in action.
The latest trailer for Batman: Arkham Knight showcases the PS4 Exclusive Contents, and features some never before seen footage which is definitely worth a look. Rocksteady Studios have recently revealed the Batman Arkham Knight Dark Knight Returns and Batman Beyond character skins available via the Gotham’s Future Skin Pack, which will be available to all who pre-orders Batman Arkham Knight at any participating retailer.
A new developer diary which focuses on the design of the characters in Batman Arkham Knight, has been made available that goes into deep detail on some of the game’s key characters, as well as a new live-action trailer titled “Be The Batman”.
Rocksteady has released a great Arkham Insider episode for Batman Arkham Knight, which offers an in-depth look at the dual-play feature in action. The video showcases an amazing battle as Batman teams up with Nightwing to take down a whole room of enemies. The video continues with a bit Q & A which discusses some interesting aspects of the game.
The amazing “Those who follow you” trailer for Batman Arkham Knight revealed a new weapon called the Disruptor. This new gadget has been tailored to meet the challenges of Gotham City’s vast landscape through its long-range capabilities, and provides options that bolster Batman’s ability to control engagements like never before.
Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirements were revealed, and they do seem pretty demanding. Sefton Hill, Game Director of Batman Arkham Knight and co-founder of Rocksteady Games recently confirmed on Twitter that the game will definitely be releasing on June 23 2015, promising no more delays. Batman Arkham Knight is set to release for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information prior to its release as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out our previous Batman: Arkham Knight coverage for more information on the game, here and here.