Get Access to Notifications Straight from Springboard
Badger jailbreak tweak was launched with iOS 6 JB. The tweak let you check your badge notifications by double tapping on an icon or swiping up. Badger has now been updated to suit the design of iOS 7 and named as Badger 7.
Badger 7 iOS 7 JB tweak:
Badger 7 iOS 7 is a useful jailbreak tweak for those who get a lot of badge notifications. Badger 7 gives you a new way to manage these notifications. Open up notifications by either swiping up or double tapping and then read that notification; or swipe left to manage it.
You can also delete the notification or open up the app by swiping over. From the Messages app if you open Badger 7, you get the option to delete, quick reply, or call the sender along with other options.
Badger 7 iOS 7 tweak lets you manage a few things in settings: change blur, tweak animation speed, darken or change the badge count.
Relevant updates and news:
- iOS 7.1 Direct Download Links for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – Images Gallery of iOS 7.1 Features
- iOS 7.1 for iPhone and iPad with CarPlay, UI Tweaks, Siri and Touch ID Improvements
- OS X Latest Update: Apple Offering Support for 4K Displays at Retina Resolution
- iPhone 5s Suffering from Major Touch ID Issues after iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Jailbreak – Steps to Make Sure You Don’t Lose Jailbreak
– Recommended iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- iOS 7 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks, Apps, Themes II – Updated List
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Gestures-Based Gestr App Launcher now for Jailbroken iOS 6 and iOS 7 Devices
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7