Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Officially Revealed and It’s Looking Good; Trailer and Gameplay Walkthrough
Ubisoft has officially announced Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the latest iteration in their hugely successful franchise, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is definitely looking awesome.
You can view the trailer and the gameplay walkthrough below:
It’s a bloody marvelous time to be alive.
An age of invention.
So many clever blokes dreaming up impossible machines.
Sorting away more gold than Queen Victoria herself.
But none of those schillings ever make it into the pockets of the poor devils whose blood is spilt building this glorious empire.
The working class sleep walks through life unaware of the machine that drives them
Let’s wake them up then shall we?
Some of the features of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate include:
- A curved blade called Kukri for close-quarters combat
- A revolver for distance kills and finishers
- Brass knuckles for when a punch in the face isn’t enough
- Zip-line to buildings (Batman style)
- Assassin’s Gauntlet rope launcher
- Bare knuckle boxing
- Players can ride carriages
- Big Ben
- New and Improved fighting system provides more fluid and accessible combat
- Victorian London
- Two main protagonists, twins Jacob and Evie Frye
The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate story throws you into the dawn of the modern era during the Industrial Revolution.
You play Jacob Frye, a gangster assassin fighting for justice on behalf of London’s enslaved working class. Watch as Jacob rallies his gang to break the corrupt stranglehold on London and bring the working class a brighter future.