Apple Hires Nokia Lumia Camera Expert – Acknowledging the Power of Lumia?
Apple has hired a Nokia Lumia photography expert Ari Partinen, according to the tweets by the photography lead himself. Leading the Nokia 808 PureView technology, Partinen can be considered responsible for a major breakthrough in smartphone camera technology.
Apple hires Nokia Lumia expert:
Ari Partinen tweeted that he was starting a new chapter at Cupertino and confirmed that he was joining the Californian tech corporation in June. Partinen has been leading Lumia photography section since July 2011 and has worked on image quality characterization and camera module tuning. Working on Nokia 808 PureView with 41 megapixel camera and Nokia N8 projects, Partinen seems to be the expert for Apple to further polish its iOS camera.
Considering Nokia getting an out of the smartphone industry, numerous of its lead employees are reconsidering their options at Microsoft or other tech companies. Nokia’s our own camera expert Partinen definitely thinks Apple a better place than Microsoft. Or perhaps he thinks iPhone camera also deserves some of his expert attention?
Nokia’s introduced Lumia smartphones with a focus on camera. Launching a mega 41 MP camera, Nokia Lumia 1020 is considered one the best smartphone camera available in the market today.
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Samsung has Detected Galaxy S5 Camera Failure Bug – Exchange Offered!
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- New Leaked Images of Premium Samsung Galaxy S5 – Launching in June!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera