Apple Is Giving Away ‘Videoshop’ Video Editing App For Free
You can download Videoshop – Video Editor app for iPhone and iPad absolutely free for limited period of time directly from the Apple Store app.
Videoshop Commands A Premium Price Tag But Is Available For Free For Limited Period Of Time
When it comes to basic video editing features, the iPhone and iPad both get the job done in a swift fashion, after all, Cupertino’s iMovie app is available to download for free on mobile and lets users do a bunch of cool things on the go. But if you want to push things up a notch, then you might want to turn your stern towards a third-party offering, which usually commands a premium price tag due to the sheer features that it offers to the user. Thankfully, we don’t have to drop cold cash on at least one app for a limited period of time, as Apple is giving away a premium video editing title called ‘Videoshop’ for free through its Apple Store app. Today, we’ll show you in a quick walkthrough how you can download it right away.
How To Download Videoshop For Free From Apple Store App
1. Download and install the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPad from here. Be sure you keep in mind that Videoshop is not available for free directly from the App Store itself.
2. Tap on the ‘Stores’ button at the bottom and then scroll all the way down.
3. At the end you should see a carousel – swipe all the way to the right and you’ll see an ad for Videoshop being available for free. Simply tap on it.
4. Now tap on the ‘Download now for free’ button at the bottom and follow onscreen prompts to initiate the download.
Be sure to download the app before March 10th, as that is the date when the offer will expire.
From Videoshop’s App Store page:
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
18. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail.
As you can see, Videoshop is a feature packed app that allows you to edit your videos to a great extent and ultimately send them off using different channels such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube, email, WhatsApp and more.
We highly recommend that you download the app right away and see for yourself what the fuss is about. After all, it’s absolutely free and it doesn’t hurt a muscle even if you don’t end up liking it for any reason at all.