At WCCFTech, we believe that adverstisments should complement the overall user experience, instead of deteriorating it and sticking out like a sore thumb. That’s why we encourage our advertisers to design their adverts which blend in with the overall site design. This gives a our users, and the potential customers a clean experience while browsing the website.
Currently, WCCFTech offers the following ad spots on our website.
- 125×125 – Sidebar Squares, Above Fold – located on the right sidebar of all pages except the home page.
- 125×125 – Sidebar Squares, located on the left sidebar of all post pages.
- 728×90 – Top Leaderboard, located on the top of every page.
- 380×320 – Extra Large Sidebar Square, located above fold on all the front end pages (Only available for direct advertising and visible during active campaigns. Contact Us for more information.)
- 300×250 – Underneath forum post – Medium Rectangle
- 336×280 – Main forum for guest view – Large Rectangle
- Full Page Background – 1920×1080 minimum – Every page of the front end.
For more queries or a detailed price listing, contact us.
Apart from the above mentioned constraints, all advertisements should follow the following requirements strictly, although we can make a few concessions in some cases.
- No advertisement should promote racial, religious or sexual discrimination, or incite violence towards any individual or a group.
- The advertisement should not affect the overall user experience and usability of the website in a negative way.
- While we generally allow Flash based advertisements, we do however disallow any ad which plays any sounds or do a lot of processing without gaining explicit content of the user.
- The above rule also applies to videos as well. While the videos can autoplay, their sound must be muted until the user explicitly unmutes it.
- Flash ads are also restrained to their original dimensions unless the user interacts with them. That is, the ad shouldn’t automatically roll down and cover the area beyond its original dimensions unless the user knowingly interacts with them.
- Full background ads must generally accommodate monitor resolutions of up to 1920×1080 pixels and be less than 300kB. This leaves ample advertising room on both sides (340 pixels on each side). The background image can also go larger than the 1920×1080 dimensions as long as the overall file size is between 150kB to 300kB.
- Full backgrounds may have solid colors or gradients as long as they smooth out to a pure white (#FFFFF) edges so that it blends into the actual white background of the site.
- Full backgrounds may also optionally brand the current header and navigation bar of the site for a more complete experience as long as they stick to the actual dimensions. Interested advertisers should contact us for more information.
- Full backgrounds cannot have Flash content. This is not negotiable.