AD INFINITUM – New Unreal Engine 4 WWI Survival Horror Looks Incredible
Ad Infinitum is a first-person survival horror adventure set in a surreal world during WWI. It is built on the Unreal Engine 4 and is currently under development for the PC.
A deserted soldier is in search of his brother, who has been lost in war. The earliest hints lead him far away from the battlefield. But the environment gets stranger and stranger and it is no longer just the thunder of the volley, which follows his track…
The game is a First-Person Survival Adventure. You jump in the role of this soldier to find your brother:
- Find out why your brother has disappeared and discover a dark secret.
- Explore an unknown, surreal world. There is much more than it looks at first sight: enormous plateaus, which grow out of an ocean of fog and stay in contrast to the desolate trenches!
- Take care, who you want to trust in.
- Solve riddles and overcome the dark shadow by different approaches.
- … but in first place… SURVIVE!
Behind Ad Infinitum is a four person team, which includes:
Nicklas Luckwald – 3D Art & Engine
Benjamin Assig – 3D Art
Lukas Deuschel – Sound & 3D Art
David-Kay Solèr – Narrative Design & Project Management
Ad Infinitum is definitely looking interesting, and the WWI setting will surely provide an incredible atmosphere to suit the mysterious nature of the game. Coupled with the amazing potential of the Unreal Engine 4 engine, we could have a very exciting title indeed.