2Dark Trailer Wants you to Save the Children of Gloomywood
Save the children. PQube announced that creepy survival horror game, 2Dark, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC later next month.
The quaint city of Gloomywood has had a problem of child abductions. You play an ex-cop named Smith who’s investigating the kidnapping of two kids after having lost his children in a similar way. Prepare to meet a collection of psychotic murderers who will stand in the way of saving the kids.
2Dark comes from the creator of Alone in the Dark and horror games veteran Frédérick Raynal. 2Dark will play as an adventure stealth game with plenty of frights. Here’s a list of features you can expect from 2Dark:
- A nerve-wracking experience of ruthless consequences with only your wits to guide you.
- Perfect your plan to infiltrate intricately handcrafted levels and escape with the children.
- Stick to the shadows and step carefully. Light and sound can be your allies, and your undoing.
- Supplies are limited. From flashlight batteries to bullets, make every item count.
- Investigate every nook and cranny to expose the sinister secrets behind the abductions, uncover new areas, and find every child.
- Kids will be kids. Stop for too long and they’ll fidget and cry, putting both of you in harm’s way.
- Break for a smoke to save your progress, but be wary of noisy coughing fits, and remember, smoking really does kill.
2Dark will be available digitally for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One March 17th. A limited edition of the game will be available at select retailers and will contain:
- An exclusive version of the 2Dark game disk.
- The original soundtrack, as recorded by a symphony orchestra, remastered on a 21-track CD.
- The Steelbook color-themed to the game.
- Game artbook, “The Art of 2Dark” containing more than 100 illustrations and uncut behind-the-scenes details (only for PS4 and PC)